Perfume Pagoda Day Tour
Huong Pagoda is 60 km away from Hanoi, a unique spiritual destination of the Vietnamese people, with many temples from the foot of the mountain to the top of the mountain, symbolizing the religious and cultural beliefs of the peasant. Professional worship of the gods, buddha. To visit Chua Huong Pagoda one day you will not only learn about the beauty of religious beliefs, but also enjoy the beauty of the landscape can not be more beautiful than in Huong Son. All will give you the most memorable trip of your life with a tour Huong Pagoda
AM: 08:00 – 08:30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, Then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain
PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by rowboat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18:00.
- Boat trip
- Entrance fee
- Set Menu Lunch
- English speaking guide.
- Drinks on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Cable car ticket (Optional)
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date. Food will be prepar by local Restaurant with local food.
- After boat trip on the river, the boat rower always expect the guests tip about 1$ or 2$
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 – 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)
Should bring: Hat, Umbrella, Rain-Coat, Good shoes for trekking, Light bags
Perfume Pagoda Day Tour