HA LONG BAY WE GO DAY TOUR
HA LONG BAY 1 DAY GROUP TOUR
Halong Bay is most actractive tourist in Vietnam, It’s a Unesco World Heritage Site.
Wego means We Go together to have more fun and less price. Wego Halong is a big and modern cruise offers 1 day tour to Halong bay. Now you can go easily to Halong bay from Hanoi and with a very reasonable price.
8:30- 9:00 Picking up from hotel/ stay at Hanoi old quater and depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
11:45 Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Wego Halong will take you on an 5.5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, if bizarre scenery, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting, Incense Burner, and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-water-ing lunch on boat.
14:00 Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, visit Surprising Cave
-Visit Luon Cave for kayaking or bamboo boat
– Visit Titov Island where you enjoy swimming on sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:00 – Return onboard, cruise back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:30 Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way
20:45-21:15 Drop off at your hotel/ stay, trip ends.
- Transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return by A/C modern bus
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Kayaking and Bamboo Boat
- Travel insurance, tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter