Silver Sea Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
Halong Bay is a magnificent destination of nature created by nature for Vietnam, with the beauty of a natural wonder of the world recognized by UNESCO. With beauty from the 2000 limestone islands on the surface The blue sea and the world of colorful grotto caves always make anyone come to visit the dragon for two days go from one emotion to the other. Especially when you explore Halong Bay 2 days on luxury cruise Imperial Silversea Cruise you will have moments of enjoying international standard service 4 * the beauty of wonders, delicious food, quality services. The high altitude and wonderful scenery will give you a memorable halong bay 2 day 1 night cruise trip
Launch in 2015, Silversea Cruise was designed by the industrial ship designing institute and was inspected by the local Marine Registration Authority and Certified.
Silversea Cruise was built to meet seafaring standards. The Vietnamese Marine Authorities certify all materials and equipment used in the construction from the steel, electrical cables and generators. The cruise is fitted with professional marine safety equipment such as VHF radio, GPS plotting, two-way radios, water ingress alarm system, anti-sinking pump system, fire alarm system and fire extinguishers.
Silversea Cruise features state of the art designed in luxury and safety, boasting 18 spacious private cabins with fully equipped bathrooms and luxury amenities.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D) – Scenic cruise, hiking, swimming, kayaking
07:45 – 08:15: Pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter area only) and depart for Ha Long City. 12:30 – On arrival at pier, you will board your Silversea Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew.
13:00 – Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Silversea Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you.
14:30 – Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
15:30 – Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture panoramic view of Halong Bay.
16:30 – Kayaking & swimming
18:00 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:00 – Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L) – Surprising Cave, scenic cruise, cooking class
06:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
09:00 – Back to Silversea Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi.
16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel.
- Welcomed drink
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tai Chi Lesson & Cooking Demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing
- Kayaking Safe and Clean
- English speaking guide
- Transports Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus. (By big coach : US$5/per/one way – By van : US$ 10/per/one way)
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Travel insurance, Any fee for emergency case
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on boat. US$60/ ocean view cabin US$ 90/ Royal Suite cabin.
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* standard) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- In case guests require shuttle bus, please note that pickup time will be around 7.45am to 8.30am. After 8.30am, guests are advised to arrange their own car to Halong bay
- Our boarding time is between 12:00pm to 12:30pm at NO.26 TUAN CHAU PORT, TUAN CHAU ISLAND. After 12:45pm, guests are considered as No-show and pay 100% penalty tour charge
- Kindly provide us full guest’s passport information at least 02 days before cruise departure. Any cases of late or wrong information provision may lead to the delay or even the rejection of the guest check-in
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international… Guests should advise of vegetarian or allergic foods at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date. Alternity foods will be prepared
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- Tourists should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, hats throughout the cruise Halong bay Tours package to ensure your health. Special visitors should be followed the tour guides arrangement and rules of landscape.