Sapphire Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
Welcome to Sapphire Cruise which has been offered the most spacious and luxury cabins with private balcony and Jacuzzi Bathtub, modern furniture on boat…This is our latest cruise which was launched on December 2018 to provide our high-class and top quality for the luxury travelers holiday experienced in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay.
Sapphire Cruise is not only equipped the latest safety features but also bring guests a completely unique experience with a carefully researched itinerary, attentive service, authentic decor, friendly service, professional english speaking tour guide, famous master chef, experienced cruise and manager team available with 24h/24h service, it will make sure that we are going to bring a happy holiday and experienced on Sapphire Cruise after their holiday in Halong Bay.
Sapphire Cruise‘s Cabins has been designed with panoramic windows and spacious private balcony so that customers can enjoy the stunning scenery from your cabin while the ship cruising along side Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. From the decoration of the ship to the quality of services, through the range of activities available, Sapphire Cruise and the team promises to make a great holiday and unforgettable experience for all our beloved customers.
Sapphire Cruise – The summary of Sapphire Cruise information
- Cruise Name: Sapphire Cruise
- Launched: December 2018
- Cruise type : Luxury and Modern Cruise
- Destination : Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay
- Facilities: Spa, Restaurant, Bar, Spacious Sundeck
- Activities: Cruising, Kayaking, Rowing boat, Swimming, Tai Chi, Cooking class, Fishing, Massage…
- Deluxe Cabin: 12 deluxe cabins situated in the 1st floor with 18-square meter/cabin + private balcony + Bath tub with Jacuzzi….
- Premium Cabin: 6 premium cabins Situated in the 2nd floor with 20-square meter/cabin + Private balcony + Bath tub with Jacuzzi…
- Suit Cabin: 01 suite cabin Situated in the 2nd floor with 22-square meter/cabin + BIG private balcony + Bathtub Jaccuzzi + Fruit and A bottle of wine…
- Suite Cabin on The Top: 02 suite on top cabin Situated on 3rd floor – the top of Sapphire Cruise with 22 square meter/cabin.+ BIG private balcony with OCEAN view with big private terrace (no Jacuzzi, it has a shower bathtub), Fruit and A bottle of wine in the room.
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG – LAN HA BAY (Lunch/ Dinner)
08:45 – 09:15 Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Hai Phong around 11:30.
12:00 You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15 A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
15:00 When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise complete its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounding of a lot extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore the Lan Ha Bay by Kayaking and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
17:00 Back to main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight
17:30 Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:15 Relish special Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 – 00:00 Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range of wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our rooftop deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky
DAY 2: DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – HA LONG BAY – HANOI (Light Breakfast/Brunch)
06:30 The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00 Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
7:45 – 9:00 Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30 Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland.
10:15 Cooking class opened right on the Cruise, you will be guided how to prepare and make spring rolls.
10:45 Enjoy your brunch on boat.
11:45 you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:10-12:30 Get on the bus and get back to Hanoi
15:00 Arrive at your hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
INCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
- Transfer to and from Halong Bay/ Haiphong by big coach
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in a luxurious air-conditioned ensuite cabin, including a private bathtub. Private balcony with sea view
- In house English-speaking guide
- All meals.
- All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
- A bottle of wine is included when you stay in the Suite Rooms.
EXCLUDED IN THE CABIN RATES
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned mentioned
- Transfer by Limousine van : US$ 20 for return trip
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Tourists should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, hats throughout the cruise Halong bay Tours package to ensure your health. Special visitors should be followed the tour guide’s arrangement and rules of landscape.