Royal Palace Cruise
The boutique beauty of the cruise will charm all the guests at the first glance. Among hundreds of boats and cruises in Halong Bay. We can say for sure that the Royal Palace Cruise is the unique one which was designed specially like a Royal Palace, Totally different with any other one in Halong Bay. You will never see any one which look same the Royal Palace Cruise.
The Royal Palace Cruise has fourteen spacious cabins, full of luxury equipment with private en-suite bathroom, a large sundeck, elegant dining room, lounge bar, massage room.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D) – Scenic cruise, hiking, swimming, kayaking
07:45 – 08:15: Pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter area only) and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 – On arrival at pier, you will board your Royal Palace Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew.
13:00 – Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Royal Palace Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you.
14:30 – Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
15:30 – Small tender brings you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture panoramic view of Halong Bay.
16:30 – Kayaking & swimming
18:00 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music, wearing traditional costumes for kings, queens and mandarins.
19:00 – Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 – The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L) – Surprising Cave, scenic cruise, cooking class
06:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
09:00 – Back to Royal Palace Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi. 16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel.
- Welcome drink on board
- Complimentary Water in Cabin
- Accommodation on board: Safe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Diner)
- Cooking Class Demonstration
- Happy Hours, Tai Chi lesson
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide.
- Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi transportation
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and other personal services.
- Any fee for emergency case
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on boat. US$60/ ocean view cabin US$ 90/ Royal Suite cabin.
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
Notes and Other Policy:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options:
1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay – 4* superior) – Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company).
2- Back to Hanoi on the first day – Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- In case guests require shuttle bus, please note that pickup time will be around 7.45am to 8.30am. After 8.30am, guests are advised to arrange their own car to Halong bay
- Our boarding time is between 12:00pm to 12:30pm at NO.26 TUAN CHAU PORT, TUAN CHAU ISLAND. After 12:45pm, guests are considered as No-show and pay 100% penalty tour charge
- Kindly provide us full guest’s passport information at least 02 days before cruise departure. Any cases of late or wrong information provision may lead to the delay or even the rejection of the guest check-in
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood menu… Guests should advise of vegetarian or allergic foods at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date. Alternity foods will be prepared
- Surcharge 10usd/pax if travel date is on Lunar New Year period
- Tourists should bring sneakers, lotion, shadow glasses, swimsuits, hats throughout the cruise Halong bay Tours package to ensure your health. Special visitors should be followed the tour guide’s arrangement and rules of landscape.