Orchid Classic Cruise- Lan Ha Bay 2 Days 1 Night
Launched in November 2016, Orchid Cruise employs state of the art design with a second-to-none cruise routing. Going beyond the ordinary itinerary, Orchid will take you through the best and most hidden part of Halong Bay: it starts from Dinh Vu port near Cat Ba island and cruises around Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay.
With only 14 luxurious cabins on board with lowest size from 36 sqm, the cruise will promise the best trip you can take in Halong Bay. All cabins in Orchid Cruise provide full ocean view and private balcony to let you enjoy the magnificent seascape of Halong Bay. There are 5 choices of room types, namely, Suite with Balcony, Family Suite with Balcony, Premium Suite with Balcony, Family Premium Suite with Balcony, and Orchid Exclusive Suite – each with its own advantage and fitted for a specific group of travelers. All cabins in Orchid Cruise are fully equipped with advanced amenities to ensure the maximum comfort and satisfaction of customers.
Besides luxury private cabin, public amenities on Orchid Cruise are also unparalleled: beauty spa services, theme party on request, pick up services by Limousine car, luxury bar and restaurant, gym room, and so forth. A great deal of thrilling activities like kayaking, sunbathing, squid fishing, discovering amazing grotto and island, cooking lesson, etc. are awaiting you on Orchid trip.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay
Get picked up from your hotel (in or near Hanoi Old Quarter and not included in cabin price). Pick up time is between 8:30 – 9:00 am. Follow the newest highway connecting Hanoi and Ha Long. The road trip takes around 2.5 hours.
Upon arrival at Tuan Chau Marina, passengers will be welcomed by hospitable staff at Orchid Cruise’s lounge. After enjoying a special cup of tea, around 12.15pm, Orchid tender will transfer tourists to the main boat Orchid Cruise.
After check-in onboard, you will receive cruise briefing and safety instructions. Lunch will be served in the luxury restaurant on board – as you savor the exquisite Vietnamese and international cuisines, the cruise will slowly head pass beautiful islets in Halong Bay such as Da Chong, Con Vit, and Gia Luan.
Get on by to access Trung Trang Cave – the largest valley on Cat Ba Island with beautiful stalactites. After that, you will have an opportunity to swim in the crystal water of Tra Bau Area.
Later return to our cruise to watch the amazing sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Cooking demonstration will be held on board, or enjoy our happy hour at our Bar.
Around 7:15pm, dinner will be served. Then, you can take a rest in your own room after a long day of interesting activities, enjoy the seascape of the Bay at night or if you are into socializing, take a climb up on the top deck, try squid fishing, or watch a movie in the restaurant.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
Early risers can enjoy the spectacular beauty of Halong Bay in the early morning and take part in Tai Chi class. After eating breakfast, tourists will be transferred by canoes to explore the Frog Pond area with time for swimming/ kayaking. At 8:30am, tourists will be back on Orchid Cruise for a check-out schedule. A delightful brunch will be catered at 10:00 am. Around 11:30am, the cruise returns to Tuan Chau Marina, tourists disembark and say goodbye to the cruise. Our shuttle bus will transfer you back to Hanoi. Trip ends.
Price: 209 USD
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals on board during cruise program
- International Breakfast Buffet
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Transfer from Hanoi to Cruise Pier and back – can be booked online
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
- Check in on board: 12:10pm
- Check out: 11:35am
- Return Hanoi: 2:30pm
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate.
- Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge $50/person for Gala dinner applies if guests stay on board on December 24th and/or December 31st 2022 and Lunar New Year 22/1/2023
- Shuttle bus: $40/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- On the second day you will travel on day boat and do not have access to mother boat and your cabin until later in the afternoon.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Trip cancellation due to bad weather in Halong Bay:
- The cancellation decision is made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy (Read more about cancellation due to bad weather).
Orchid Classic Cruise- Lan Ha Bay 2 Days 1 Night