Lavender Cruise 2D1N
Lavender Cruise is a new wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Spread over 3 decks she has 12 en-suite fully equipped deluxe cabins, a bar, gourmet restaurant, outside dining area, sundeck. Come onboard Lavender Cruise. Be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivalled home from home service. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of Halong Bay’s exceptional natural beauty. Lavender Cruise is your home while you are in Halong Bay. Good service is key. Our crew consists of 20 dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic individuals who are committed to making your stay with us special and unforgettable.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
7.45-8.15: Pick-up at the hotel. (Note: this time applied for those who book our shuttle bus service)
10.00: Having short break at stop over in Hai Duong Province.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
- Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains, visit Titop Island or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
- Back to Cruises to fresh and then visit Pearl Farm to witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl and expensive jewelry from the first step of growing and harvesting pearl from Halong Bay ( this option’s available upon request)
- Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
- Join our Cooking Class in the restaurant. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The Surprising cave.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
- Overnight on Lavender Cruises
DAY 2 : HALONG BAY – HANOI ( B – L )
06:15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10h15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00: Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16:30: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- All meals on board (01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
- Cooking demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- On board insurance
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- VAT tax
- Personal expenses
- Tips for staffs
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Children from 5 to 9 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Surcharge USD 30/ Person for check-in on Lunar new year, Christmas’s Eve, New year’s Eve.
Necessary things to bring: Original passport (valid passport is required when check-in), Sunglasses, hat, insect repellent, swimsuits, cash
This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure. Rates are subjected to change without prior notice
Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking