Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Mua Cave Day Trip
Hoa Lu – Mua Cave – Tam Coc 1 Day Trip Highlight :
– Visit Hoa Lu – An ancient capital
– Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods
– Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc – Three different caves
– Biking tour around Tam Coc Area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break
– Visit Mua Cave – Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
7h30 – 8h00: Our tourist bus will pick you up at your hotel for departure to Hoa Lu.
10h30 – 10h40: Arrive Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam. You will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars.
11h50 – 12h00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13h00 – 13h05: Get on the tourist bus continue going to visit Tam Coc wharf for taking the sampan go along the Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc (three different caves).
15h00 – 15h05: Biking tour around Tam Coc Area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
15h30 – 15h35: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16h45 – 17h00: Get on tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19h00 – 19h30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Tour finish!
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by A/C tourist bus.
- Boat trip to visit Tam Coc.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax.
- Included rental for bicycle ride.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- Drink, vat.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Personal expenses, travel insurance.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
– Our Tour program could be change when necessary, but we make sure take you go to visit enough all places in our tour.
– You can finish your trip in Ninh Binh if you want.
- FOC for under 4 years – old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 4 to 8 years – old, sharing with their parent.
- Children from 8 years – old to over, charge the same as adult.
WHAT TO BRING:
– A Cemara
– A hat & sunscreen
– An Umbrella or raincoat
– Appropriate clothing for the season
– Please not wearing shorts into temple