HA NOI CITY TOUR
Warmly welcome to Ha Noi – the commercial, political, cultural heart witnessing the grandiose activities of the country. Throughout the thousand year history, marked by destruction, wars and natural calamities, Ha Noi still preserves the Old Quarter and over 600 pagodas and temples. We also find out the diversity of 54 ethnic groups in Viet Nam Ethnology Museum, which is both a research centre and a public museum exhibiting the ethnic groups of Viet Nam.
07:40 – 8:30 Meet your tour guide .
– Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
– Visit Ho Chi Minh’s complex, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stil and One pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
– Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070 – dedicated to Confucius, sages and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam’s first university.
-Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
– Leave for a legendary Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians.
16:00 Arrive back in your hotel. Tour ends.
– Pick up and drop off at your hotel located in Ha Noi old quarter by air-conditioned bus.
– Experienced and enthusiastic driver.
– Professional English speaking guide.
– Vietnamese lunch, entrance fees.
– Travel insurance, tax, cyclo.
– Cyclo ride/water puppet show (optional): extra VND100,000 – 150,000/person.
– Tips and others not included in the package.
CONTACT US FOR PRIVATE TOUR