ALOVA PREMIUM DAY TRIP
Discover Halong Bay aboard the Alova Premium Day Cruise, a steel Asian junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. With our hospitable crew and experienced tour guide will show you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions. You will have a chance to know about the floating village, discover their lives and visit a beautiful cave on Halong Bay.
7:45 – 8:30 – Picking you up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:00 – Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way, enjoy some coffee to refresh
12:30 – Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Alova Premium Cruises (the newest, largest and most luxurious one on the bay)
– You are served welcome drink, our guide instructs you with safety regulation and
itinerary to start.
– Enjoying lunch with Vietnamese dishes catered by our chef with hospitality
– Stopping at the floating house to experience Kayaking (by yourself) or Bamboo boat (rowed by the local people) or just relaxing aboard
– Passing Incense Burner Islet, Fighting Cock Islet to approach Thien Cung grotto (one of the most beautiful dry cave in Halong Bay) to visit thousands of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes from the bottom up to the cave ceiling.
– Enjoying our Afternoon Tea with local cake to watch the sunset
16h30 – Disembark, our crew say good bye to you. Then getting on bus back to Hanoi on the new highway.
19:30 – 19h45 – Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
– 2 way transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay by A/C modern bus, coming back Hanoi by the new highway
– All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
– 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
– Authentic lunch with Vietnamese dishes & Afternoon Tea
– English speaking guide during the trip
– Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing
– Beverages, tax & service charge
– Travel insurance
– Tips & personal expenses
– Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter (surcharge upon the case)
– Those are not indicated in our itinerary
– We offer you free pick – up and drop – off inside the Hanoi Old Quarter.
– Pick – up and drop – off outside the Hanoi Old Quarter are charged 100.000 vnd/group/way (no more than 4 kms to avoid the late departure time for the trip)
– Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions, doctor and Pharmacy are NOT available on cruises. Cancellation policy is confirmed by your Travel Agents, please check the invoice carefully from your travel agents as we are unable to honour verbal agreements.
ALOVA PREMIUM DAY TRIP